Welcome to the world of the Angelheart Saga
Welcome to the website of YA author Annie Woods! This is the place to be if you’re looking for more information about the Angelheart Saga trilogy or about YA books in general.
I was recently tagged by the fabulous bookstagrammer @all_books_great_and_small to do the #last5reads tag. I did stretch the tag a bit though and added my current read - Lose Me. by M.C. Frank, since I'm about halfway through this book and I love it so much!!!
So here are my four last reads and my current read:
1. The Genteman's Guide To Vice And Virtue by Mackenzi Lee. Totally fangirling about this book, I can’t put into words how much I love it! It's such as a lovely, unique and completely addictive read; hilarious and romantic at the same time, and so fast paced. From the very first page, the story just pulled me in and I could not put it down. Read my full fangirling review here: Book of the week February 23, 2018
2. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. Loved this one so much too, it’s like a modern fairytale and the writing was marvelous. I loved each and every one of the characters. Full review to come on Friday!
3. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart. Loved the girl-power in this book and the bad-ass heroine Frankie showing the boys at her preppy boarding school that she's not happy to just be a cute girlfriend, she wants to be their equal. Full review to come within short!
4. The Rift Uprising by Amy S Foster. I loved the concept of The Rift and all the references in the book to movies and TV shows; that really added an extra flavor to the story and almost made me laugh out loud at times. Read my full review here: Book of the week March 2, 2018
5. Lose Me. by M.C Frank. Loving this book so much already! I'm completely hooked by this love story between a stunt girl and a Hollywood actor, when shooting a Pride and Prejudice adaptation in Greece. It's so addictive that I will probably read it all today... Review to come within short!
Hi! I'm Annie, a Swedish bookworm, YA addict and coffee lover, who writes romantic YA books in English. I'm the author of the Angelheart Saga series (First Came Forever and Forever Disguised).
I'd love to hear back from you! Comment on my blog posts or connect with me on social media. I love to connect with other book lovers!
You are also most welcome to join The Angelhearts (the reader group for my books)!
The Angelheart Saga Bookmark Collection
Check out the amazing bookmarks with quotes from the Angelheart Saga books at FictionalBoutique here!
Listen to the First Came Forever playlist created by Tea With Rose's Tomes!